Sunday, 21 April 2013

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Art


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Acrylic on canvas

A recent commission I did for the lovely Sheenie of her favourite perfume Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.  The prettiest looking perfume I have painted so far, love the design of this perfume and the colours look so stunning in the painting even though it took me a while to get the perfect blend of colours!

Sheenie has a fab beauty blog you can check out here.

My art website is Cocostyle Studio where you can see more of my artwork and contact details.



Twitter Pinterest Bloglovin Facebook Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. you are an amazing artist and an inspiration to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! It means a lot to hear such lovely words! x

      Delete
  2. Love this, so pretty, love the perfume too, it's one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! So nice to get lovely feedback on my artwork x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another beautiful painting. I hope they are selling like hotcakes! X

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm so busy, thinking of starting to do prints too! x

      Delete

  5. Having just stumbled upon your blog today, was enchanted to discover your lovely beauty illustrations! A budding painter in my spare-time;) I have recently begun to take oil and acrylic classes and will be starting acrylics soon...so inspiring to see your work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So lovely to hear you like my work! I'm sure you will be producing amazing paintings soon! x

      Delete